Friday 12 February 2010

Alexander McQueen dead?


At the pinnacle of his success, British fashion designer Alexander McQueen was found dead in his home Thursday, days after posting anguished online remarks about the death of his mother. He was 40.

The circumstances pointed to a possible suicide, but there was no confirmation from police or McQueen's publicists. Authorities said the death was not suspicious, apparently ruling out foul play. They did not indicate how McQueen was discovered.

Read more

I herd this news on good morning or whatever that bad daytime tv show is, and I can honestly say I'm a bit crushed. Alexander McQueen was so talented and never failed to shock and inspire me and a lot of people in the fashion world.
Despite him being a popular conversation amongst critics. He was one of my idols, a designer that I wanted to be just like. It is sad that all my idols seem to be dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment